We're hiring! Corporate Manager
September 10, 2014 Toby Bennett
Canary Wharf, London. £50-55k p/a + share options
We’re looking for a Corporate Manager to implement our corporate business development strategy, building and activating partnerships that will transform thousands of communities across the UK.
Spacehive is an exciting venture-backed social start-up that’s bringing the crowdfunding revolution to the civic world.
Working closely with the CEO you’ll be required to source, execute and manage innovative, high-value partnerships with a wide range of companies, designed to scale up the impact we make.
For example you might build a partnership with a major bank to match-fund hundreds of playgrounds, or you could get a TV programme commissioned that would see viewers crowdfund epic regeneration projects live on air.
Brand marketing and sponsorship experience is key. We’re looking for a savvy operator who knows how to navigate their field and has a proven track record of delivering impactful partnerships linking brands, social campaigns and the political world.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a passionate marketer looking for an opportunity to make your mark by bringing a big idea to scale.
- Develop and articulate our value proposition for corporates.
- Deliver our corporate engagement strategy to secure high value partnerships that both help our users deliver amazing projects and yield significant revenues for Spacehive.
- Build a high level of awareness of Spacehive in the corporate community – from blue chips with CSR budgets to property developers looking for a new way of engaging local communities to broadcasters keen to discover exciting new trends.
- Experience of structuring major sponsorship deals
- Experience of working on projects that straddle branding, social causes, and ideally a bit of politics
- Project management and budget management ability
- Consummate networker with enviable knowledge of corporate responsibility marketplace, competitor activity, technical developments and commercial opportunities to aid development of new client relationships.
To apply please send a two paragraph cover note and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to latest posts